Call for a research on: “The role of young people in interreligious and cultural dialogue in the Euro-Mediterranean region
The main aim of the research is that of:
• understanding the role that young people have in interreligious and cultural dialogue in the Mediterranean region
• identifying the tools that could help remove the barriers to interreligious and intercultural dialogue
• identifying shared values and then how do young people try to optimize these common values to create better cooperation in the region
• Find out and give example on how young people overcome prejudice and xenophobia through activities. What can we learn? Ideas for future projects?
• What were the positive outcomes? How does this dialogue lead to peace and stability in the region from a young perspective
• Giving references to tools developed for such purposes
Researchers are invited to submit a quotation by email on email@example.com by 30th May 2012.
The research is to be available for publishing by the end of October 2012.
For further information contact:
Mr. Kevin Apap on email: firstname.lastname@example.org