New MENAC members
Middle East and North Africa Committee (MENAC) of European Youth Press seek for new Committee members. The Committee is working on different media projects that enhance the cultural dialogue between Europe and Middle East.
The ideal candidate should be:
• Motivated and able to work voluntary in the multicultural team
• Interested in media and MENA region
• Pro-active, with good communication skills, responsible and able to persuade tasks independently
• Familiar with new media and social media as a form of communication
Please note that any experience from fundraising and working with international and national funds would be considered as a big advantage
Benefits of working with MENAC:
• Working with the international team for experienced organization European Youth Press
• Possibility to work with organizations from all around the world
• Opportunities of traveling to the MENA region and Europe
• Gaining experience from project management and deepening practical knowledge about the region and media
• Working with creative, open minded people
IMPORTANT: Chosen candidates will have chance to join the training for MENAC members on “Conflict management and intercultural dialogue” in September 2012 in Italy.
Application and deadline
Applications deadline is January 20th.
Please apply by sending a CV, a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org