Title of the project: “Be Creative, Be Innovative – Turn your idea into practice”
Type of the project: Youth Exchange 3.1
Date and venue: 17-31 June 2013 – Struga, Macedonia
Creativity is possible in all areas of youth activities, including the arts, sciences, at work at play and in all other areas of daily life. All young people have creative abilities and all have them differently.
The proposed exchange will brings together young people with fewer opportunities to discuss and exchange their ideas about the creativity. The participants will have opportunity to show their creative ideas into practice, they will collect recycling materials and from them will make concrete products.
Through this the participants will have open space for shearing personal experiences and spreading their own knowledge about creativity among each other. They will have chance to express their critical thinking and explore their creativity and entrepreneurship in group.
The main aim of this exchange is to discuss and exchange ideas that will stimulate participants to transform their creative ideas into concrete products and in this way to raise their entrepreneurship spirit.
• To raise the importance between creativity and innovative entrepreneurship;
• To develop innovative methodologies that increase effective participation of young people in entrepreneurship;
• To exchange and explore participant`s creativity and innovativeness, share ideas, knowledge and experiences;
• To motivate participant`s financial independency and stimulate their own spirit of initiatives;
• To gain understanding how to be more creative and innovative using creative methods;
• To support the young people to think in innovative ways of approaching youth related topics;
• To develop creative solutions to increase the impact and efficiency of youth activity in field of entrepreneurship;
Using non-formal methods: work in groups; buzz group; “learning by doing”
Using creative methods: collecting recycling materials, drawing, design, making creative products such as: furniture, handmade jewellery…
No participation fee! The organizer will provide board, lodging and program costs during entire training course. Also we will cover 70% of your travel costs.
Potential Partner Organization
All Programme countries and Neighboring partner countries are eligible, (5 participants + 1 leader) from each promoter are needed.
Please send the needed documents as soon as possible and Do not forget to send us your calculated 100% travel cost from your home town to Skopje, Macedonia
Roma Youth Centre
address: Toso Angelovski Zidar 2,
1300 Kumanovo, Macedonia