The meeting is a unique opportunity to:
– meet with colleagues from Programme and MEDA Countries involved within the youth field;
– explore and discuss the various challenges concerning NGOs cooperation within Euro-Mediterranean framework;
– assess 5 years of “Our White Sea”;
– celebrate 10 years of EuroMed Youth Platform.
Networking between organizations should be encouraged in order to proffer young people with opportunities to actively participate; thus stimulating initiative, innovation and entrepreneurship. Therefore, the event plans to generate an working environment to facilitate NGOs networking which supports NGO capacity-building within the region.
OWS V Aims and objectives:
1. To explore issues and challenges of NGOs in euromed framework;
2. To better understand the approaches to Youth Participation in NGOs and Associations ;
2. To share good practice amongst NGO in order to stimulate opportunities for participation;
3. To facilitate the networking process among participants with the aim of promoting new projects.
OWS V Methodology:
To provide participants with the possibility to tackle the planned content, alongside the support of experts and experienced people. This will also serve as a vehicle to facilitate the sharing of experiences between participants. The working programme will consist of:
o Plenary sessions;
o Workshops led by participants and trainers;
o Active participation;
o An open market.
This Partnership-building Activity is
for 40 participants
from MEDITERRANEAN PARTNER COUNTRIES , YOUTH IN ACTION PROGRAMME COUNTRIES
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Former participants of previous “Our White Sea” event who would like to share projects they have realised
EuroMed Youth Platform (National Agency)
Our White Sea IV is organised by the Euro-Med Youth Platform in cooperation with Cyprus National Agency, SALTO Euro-Med RC, Maltese and Turkish National Agencies.
Contact for questions:
Phone: +33 (0)1 70 98 93 62
EuroMed Youth Platform will cover boading and loading of all participants;
EuroMed Youth Platform will cover travel cost of Meda participants;
National Agencies of Youth in Action Programme will cover the travel costs of selected participants.