EuroMed Youth Training Course in Palestine
“Arab Spring Also Available in 2012”
Youth Participation TC
Youth participation training course that will be submitted to the
1st February 2012, next deadline of the EuroMed Youth IV programme.
Date of activity: 5 to 11 May 2012
Place: Ramallah, Palestine
Train youth workers to be active citizens in order to make youth projects targeting youth participation practices within the EuroMed region.
– Providing better understanding of active youth participation
– Be inspired by the Arab Spring Revolutions
– Be active citizens by creating youth projects in Euromed region
– Raise awareness of the Palestinian situation
We’re looking for: partners from MEDA and EU countries
The 27 EU countries, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, & Jordan
Number of participants: 3 participants per partner country
Who can participate?
– Be older than 20 years old
– Be a youth worker, youth leader, NGOs coordinators or representatives
– Interested in EuroMed youth issues
– Willing to improve your skills to start your international youth project
– Learn about EuroMed Youth Programme IV
Participants will be reimbursed %70 of their travel expenses, and %100 of their Visa fees.
Accommodation and food %100 covered
If you’re interested to join us this great experience, please send us your Scanned, Signed and Stamped Partnership-Agreement-form-11 form not later than 13 Jan 2012
to: email@example.com (Mr. Shadi Zatara)