Our environment, Our future”
EuroMed Youth Training Course
To be submitted on 1st February 2012
Raising youth workers awareness about environment through the use of social media and creative promotional tools.
Objectives of the Actions:
1. Building youth awareness about the importance of protecting environmental resources.
2. Training participants on environmental management.
3. Exchanging ideas and cases about environments that exist in the participants countries.
4. Equipping participants with creative social media tools and how to use it effectively.
5. Developing participants skills in launching advocacy campaign and promoting actions.
Date and Venue:
15 – 21 June 2012. Palestine – Hebron
– two partners from EU countries are needed.
– Number of participants: 5 participants per partner country.
– Participants should be interested about environmental issues and social Media.
– Participants should be youth activist, volunteers, bloggers, NGO workers or representatives.
– Participants should be aged between 20 – 28 years old.
Ho to apply:
Organizations who are interested to join this training should fill the agreement, Scanned, Signed and Stamped and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no more than 29 January 2012.
– Participants will be reimbursed %80 of their travel expenses, and %100 of their Visa fees.
– Accommodation and food are fully covered.
For more information, please contact:
Youth Development Resources Center, Beit Al Tiffel Club
Telefax: +972 2 2224545